Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Would my cat sense my other cat being missing?

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by Rhiannon Murray, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Rhiannon Murray

Rhiannon Murray PetForums Newbie

My female cat hasn’t been seen since yesterday and I’ve been looking for her all day today and putting posts on Facebook/Instagram etc. And no luck
    I noticed my other cat (male) was sitting at the gate at the top of our front garden tonight and I’m thinking he knows she’s missing? Probably not but idk. I’m really worried about her it’s not like her to be gone this long

2. Lost cats don’t usually stray far from home. She might be hiding somewhere because she’s taken fright. Have you asked your neighbours? Check gardens? Sheds etc? Also put food out at night.

Calvine likes this.
  3. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

Mine knew when Luther went missing. He was patrolling the fences and calling for him really loudly; it was really sad to see. I know this thread isn't new, but wonder if the cat is home yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice