Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Would like to revoke any recommendation of Viovet.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SLB, Sep 12, 2013.

1. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

I have had poor service from them.

A month ago we ordered 3 coats. 50cm, 60cm and 65cm. I had to wait for the 50cm as it wasn't in stock - fair enough.

Then 2 weeks ago I get told that we have to wait until the 12th (today) for the delivery of 2 of the coats because their order had fallen through. So that meant they only had one of the coats in stock, not two like they said.

An email came through today to then say that one of the coat sizes had been discontinued. So when they order them - do they not check what the supplier has? Why have we had to wait a month to be told one of our coat sizes isn't available any longer when they said thats the one they've had in stock all along.

It's not good enough!

Then I asked the person to refund the coats and she said there were only 2 on the order - I said there were 3, OH is not stupid and would not order 2 coats when we have 3 dogs. She said there were only 2. So I found the email to say that there were 3 coats, rang them back, got put on hold. Got put through to another woman who said that they had already refunded 1 of the coats - so why didn't the first person say that?!

So had to ask for a full refund and now the dogs don't have new coats coming.

They said they have to order according to demand - how did Paddyjulie's get to her 2 days later, yet mine take a month to even be told of anything when the same company make the coat? Presumably they use the same supplier for the same brand of coat?

2. shirleystarr

shirleystarr PetForums VIP

Sounds like a very poor service to me and the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing Don't think I would buy from them again

3. HappyWag

HappyWag PetForums Senior

That's not good customer service. I have never used them.
    But can recommend Zooplus, they have always been really good, easy to contact and quick deliveries.

4. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

They've been brilliant for other people but for some reason I seem to have had to wait longer than other people and just had terrible service - I'm not saying they're all bad but my experience with them has put me off them.

5. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

Always had amazing service from them and they're very good value for money.

6. HappyWag

HappyWag PetForums Senior

That's a shame, we all have our bad days I suppose.
    Hope you soon get your new coats sorted.
    Jasper's first coat arrived the other day, just waiting for some cooler weather to be able to use it :) He was swaggering around the house showing it off, until I put the back leg elastics on! Then he just sat down and looked like 'what the heck!' :rolleyes: They did seem a bit snug, do they get used to them? or should I sew on looser ones?

7. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

I have always had really good service from them, except one time, but when I phoned up they were really helpful and delivered the goods by special courier and refunded half back as they were upset that they had failed.

The girl on the phone went above and beyond too.

8. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

As I have said - I know they've been brilliant for others and the title should say "my" not any, just realised that but I shouldn't have had to wait a month and have all the problems in the meantime.

I appreciated they were let down by their supplier, thats not their fault I get that, but thats not my issue with them. When I rang another company up about the same coats this afternoon - she knew straight away that they weren't continuing the coat and that was all at a click of a button.

Everyone else might have had good service from them but I haven't, I am extremely annoyed hence the rant.

9. lozzibear

lozzibear PetForums VIP

I think it is terrible that they had those two coats in stock when you ordered and paid, but didn't set them aside for you... and if they are now out of stock, they must have sold them to someone else... I think that is terrible.

10. Owned By A Yellow Lab

Owned By A Yellow Lab PetForums VIP

I'd be pretty fed up too. That is really inefficient.

11. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I have found them great but have only ordered wormers and such like from them so cant comment on the other side of their products.

I did have a similar (actually worse) experience with Derby House recently. I ordered a bridle which was just what I wanted and reduced dramatically and to help with the postage ordered some other odds and ends too. It said there was a wait for the bridle but usually they send anything that is in stock straight away but nothing came. I then got an email to say their picture of the bridle was wrong and showed a picture of the one it should have been - which did not tally with the description at all! They said it was a very useful bridle and they were sure I would like it. I emailed straight back and said as it was completely different from what I had ordered I most certainly did not want it and I asked for a refund on my entire order. What is the matter with these companies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice