UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have to be the BIRDIE SONG
drive's me mad

G

·
oh dont get me started on this....

Cant stand anything by westlife!!! Their music makes me want to throw myself of a bridge...aaaaaah!

Also HATE Christina Aguilara (not sure if thats how you spell) - Just crap

Another one - Beyonce!!! She's so over exaggerated with everything she does!!! And her boyfriend Jay-Z is crap as well!

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah she horrid as well
and forgot the name the other boy band that were around with westlife
no good cant remeber at mo

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who's in a good old mood then ?

G

·
I do dislike the general public..not all. But these days there's so many scrubbers - common people!!! you know the type - Can of lager for breakfast, dont work, swear in general coversation while walking round a supermarket shouting at their 5 year old called Diamonte! aaaaaahhhh!

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont forget the 80 years old behind the wheel
who cant make up its mind which way their going

G

·
..or people who ignore the door on halloween. I took my two young daughters Trick or Treating and they were all dressed up and when they went to some doors I could see some people ignoring them - they're only 5 and 7 for F*ck sake! Felt like going back later when they'd gone to bed, breaking into their house and tying their hands and feet with cable ties as they slept then wake them up and slowly start torturing them...TRICK OR TREAT W*NKER - WELL HERE'S A F*CKIN TRICK! But I try not let such little things bother me. Most people were very nice.

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
..or people who ignore the door on halloween. I took my two young daughters Trick or Treating and they were all dressed up and when they went to some doors I could see some people ignoring them - they're only 5 and 7 for F*ck sake! Felt like going back later when they'd gone to bed, breaking into their house and tying their hands and feet with cable ties as they slept then wake them up and slowly start torturing them...TRICK OR TREAT W*NKER - WELL HERE'S A F*CKIN TRICK! But I try not let such little things bother me. Most people were very nice.
:eek::eek: someone has got outa bed the wrong side today,

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh god yeah forgot that one
the one by black lace

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
miss for some one who like the chicken song yeah great

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
puppets dear they were on tv

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.