Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

worst night EVER. lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by foxxy cleopatra, Jul 1, 2009.

1. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

firstly....i was sick because i dont feel well..my friends made me go out, and we just missed being pooed on by a bird...then
    we walked passed some chavs...who said i was too fat to wear a backless dress :O i actaully cudnt believe it....then it just went down hill....my friends just sulked...then we got called fatties by tramps that we had called alcoholics earlier that day...and they now know where we live :(
    then we got beeped about...id say...16 times or so, and some boys shouted 'f****ing skanks' at us :/ then some other people threw stuff at us!
    what is going on tonight? even walking to our door we got harrassed! ....and..it actauly gets worse...the fire alarm went off....my door sliced my hand open and i dropped my late night bacon snack on my feet and the floor.

:( pity meeee

2. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

aww that sounds like a terrible night hun, theres some horrible people around probly just jelous! My night beats urs though im in work til 8am!! Lol

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

wow, thats a harsh night.

chavs, tramps etc etc just arnt worth the time of day or the brain capacity.
    Forget about it love, your better than them :)

we all know jealousy gets ya nowhere dont we?

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

ohh foxxy :(

*hugs*

just try and forget it :) im sure you'll have another night out that will be better and make up for it :)

5. borderer

borderer Guest

horrid people i would ignore them all fatty:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:eek:

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I would just ignore them. If they've got nothing better to do than have a go at you and your mates then they are not worth worrying about. I usually ask if they've looked in a mirror lately.

They've probably been out in the sun all day and got sunstroke anyway.

7. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

LOL hahahahaaaa:p im not really bothered by it, just really shocked people are actually like that!

8. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

I would say try to ignore people like that but when they are throwing stuff at ya that might be a bit hard! I would give as good as i got, i hate people getting away with things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice