UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the worse thing you ever owned............mine was a moped and when I got it new and was breaking it in, I was traveling up a hill and talking to the school kids on their way to school ........how embarrasing and slow was that bike.:scared:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
The most useless thing is a popcorn maker.....complete rubbish....the best is a dishwasher....the best thing that was ever invented lol

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
a juicer, it takes loads of fruit to make a tiny drop of juice and its a nightmare to wash it after so it just stops at the back of the cupboard :eek:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
The most useless thing is a popcorn maker.....complete rubbish....the best is a dishwasher....the best thing that was ever invented lol
I love mine! even if it does shoot popcorn out all around the kitchen lol

Worst thing is a toastie maker... The bread keeps sticking to the plates no matter what I try and do to stop it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Do husbands count?

If not proably a juicer that i bought last year or the year before - I made one drink. It took about 300 oranges to get a tiny drop in the bottom of a glass. I've never used it since. I do what I always did and just bung the lot in to the food processor.

Reactions: Waterlily

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
A breadmaker, I got it with dreams of waking up to fresh baked bread smells and in reality I got expensive soggy, tiny loaves of bread that had to be eaten the same day they were made or they went rock hard. That was a few days ago though so maybe they have improved since then.

·
Super Moderator
29,636 Posts
A breadmaker, I got it with dreams of waking up to fresh baked bread smells and in reality I got expensive soggy, tiny loaves of bread that had to be eaten the same day they were made or they went rock hard. That was a few days ago though so maybe they have improved since then.
I've got one, with the same intentions as you, but the bread came out cooked on the outside but drinkable through a straw in the middle:eek:

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
i saw loads of these round a boot fair today so must be the normal thing:D my worst thing was a porsche cayenne, i had driven my husband mad for one and when he got me one i hated it:eek:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
An Ice cream maker. All fine and wholesome ingredients go in and Voila! Albino diarrhea comes out! :confused1:

Second attempt. All fine and wholesome ingredients with natural colouring go in and Eureka! Diarrhea comes out! :confused1:

Third attempt. Diarrhea goes in and ta dah! Diarrhea comes out. Well what else were you expecting? :lol:

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Hubs. :lol:

Actually a push bike, after god knows how many xrays/physio etc the NHS told me that I had weak muscles and biking etc would strengthen and improve em. :rolleyes: 12 mth down the line and a consultation with a private doc it transpires I have trapped nerves and the biking/swim etc had actually made it worse. :mad:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Hubs. :lol:

Actually a push bike, after god knows how many xrays/physio etc the NHS told me that I had weak muscles and biking etc would strengthen and improve em. :rolleyes: 12 mth down the line and a consultation with a private doc it transpires I have trapped nerves and the biking/swim etc had actually made it worse. :mad:
OMG :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.