Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

worried

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by cassie01, Jul 24, 2009.

1. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

now the girls are going to be living together from tomorrow im worried about them not eating properly. how do you lot feed yours, if i just put the normal bowls in i think pip would try to steal the good bits out of both as its not uncommon for her to take food right out of snowys mouth, she is a very bad rabbit. also snowy prefers (for some strange reason) the dry mix rather then the veg, i dont want pip eating all the veg and snowy eating all the mix, should i feed them in the day instead of when they get shut in so i can keep an eye on them, or am i just worrying over nothing.

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

try feeding them in 2 separate bowls?

3. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Could you possibly swap over to a pellet mix? That way you would know that they cant selectively feed. You may find that they wont bother stealing each others food that way.

4. mindymoo

mindymoo PetForums Member

I would put their food down together, one bowl of pellets each and if ur gonna give them veg feed it to them by hand this way you know exactley what they're getting, good luck xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice