Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Worried my American bulldog is small??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Davejvkelly, Jun 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davejvkelly

Davejvkelly PetForums Newbie

Hello I’m new here and was wondering if I could get some advise on the growth of my ambull. And just wondering if I could ask you a few questions?? I have a female American bulldog she’s just over 6month old, and weighing in at 20kg her dad was 55kg and mom was 43kg. So parents were pretty big. I’m more knowledgable of Staffordshire Bull Terriers, I’ve had them all my life this is my 1st American Bulldog, So if i could get some Advice of someone it would be much appreciated. If you don’t mind that is?? Is 20kg under weight at 6 month?? And from anyones experience with the American bulldog breed will she grow in height much more after 6 month?? Or do they a grow at different rates?? as I know with them being a large breed they can still be growing up untill 2 yrs. I’ll attach a picture of mum an dad and also a picture of my dog as I know there different types of ambulls. Your advice would be much appreciated thank you

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

Locked as duplicate post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice