Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Worried I am becoming Pet Mad!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jellypi3, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Jellypi3

Jellypi3 Slave to the devil cats

Hello there :)

I have posted a few times on here, but thought I would introduce myself properly as I see my usage of the forum increasing over coming months!

My name's Jess, I live in Essex with my boyfriend and my 3 fat boy Guinea Pigs. We also have a 300 litre Marine Fish tank that has been set up since July last year, and currently hosts a pair of clown fish, a scarlet hawk fish, a fire fish, a bi-color blenny and a mandarin fish.

I used to have a crested gecko who sadly passed away last year, and have grown up with a dog who is now 16 years old (a shih tzu called Molly).

My boyfriend and I are looking at getting a pair of Maine Coon kittens later this year, but at the moment I am doing all the research under the sun, making spreadsheets and tables, googling all sorts of toys etc so when we do grace ourselves with a pair of kittens we are ready!

I also really want a dog for my home, but both of us work full time in London so a dog is out of the question until one of us gives up work to have look after kids, which is at least 10 years away!

I do worry I am pet mad, I can't walk past a dog without saying hello, I have indoor and outdoor cages and run for the piggies, and I think my life revolves around animals! (Plus my serious lack of self restraint makes this a difficult life style lol).

Anyway, Hi all and I am sure you will be seeing more of my name pop up on this forum :p

2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Jess.

Pet mad? Then you've certainly come to the right place!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice