Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Worried about Henrick

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by thedogsmother, May 26, 2010.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Henrick hasnt been himself since we came back from holidays, he was staying at the same home boarder (who he adores) as usual but the only difference was his best buddy was also staying there, I think hes depressed and missing his buddy, he wont be seeing him till friday but I feel so sorry for him its like all the smiles have gone, he ran up to a black lab today and when it turned out not to be his friend he put his head down and just walked off, I know I am often guilty of reading human feelings into his actions but I seriously think hes depressed. Ive never seen two dogs like they are they literally adore each other, roll on friday because if hes no better after he sees Milo I know he needs a vets visit.

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Hopefully he's just missing his friend I think they do my parents BC mopes around for days when these to disapear but she may just miss herding them ;)

3. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: he'll be fine after friday! :D x

4. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

oh bless him, im sure he will be alot better after friday :)

5. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Im afraid theres only one thing for it, you're gonna have to kidnap yopur friends dog

6. thedogsmother

Nooooo way, Paws and Claws might be crazy enough to have those two nutters in her house but Ive seen what they are like together its scary, I just hope nobody gets in between them on friday :lol:.

7. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

why dont u get to Mr H a black lab puppy?

8. thedogsmother

Thats the trouble, he only loves a certain black lab, no other black lab is good enough, anyway my oh is mean and wont let me have another dog:D.

9. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

get a lab the same age as his friend and swap the labs ...then u can tel to your OH is on holiday and before u knew it 6 months will be passed and there u go lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice