UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my dog marley wont eat anything today his tummy seems quite round too...could he have worms?? yesterday we took a 30 minute walk into town and he was squating loads on the way down but nothing coming out....any ideas?? xx

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Sounds more like a touch of enteritis.
A bland diet followed by gradual introduction of normal food should put it right.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
something makes me think its worms because as most know iv only had him a small time and i personnaly havnt wormed him and who knows if his owner b4 me did...anyone else got any ideas?? he is drinking water....whats the signs of bloat?!?! he seems fine in himself just not eaten today and the squating yesterday...its not like him as he is usually the first to be hungry and the first to eat all his supper! x

·
Life is Golden
3,719 Posts
something makes me think its worms because as most know iv only had him a small time and i personnaly havnt wormed him and who knows if his owner b4 me did...anyone else got any ideas?? he is drinking water....whats the signs of bloat?!?! he seems fine in himself just not eaten today and the squating yesterday...its not like him as he is usually the first to be hungry and the first to eat all his supper! x
Very difficult to say what it could be,but if you treat for worms and its not that....then you could make matters worse,i would get your vet to check him out for you first before treating him ....to be on the safe side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.