Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Worming tablets! Argh!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 6, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

There has GOT to be an easier way to give a cat tablets??!!?!?!

The only worming tablets I can afford right now are the ones that you need to give 3, a week apart.

Normaly, the first tablet Maisy is fine with, 2nd she is a bit worse and the 3rd she needs fully restrained.

But she was ready for me this time! I have a chunk out my finger :(

I tried just popping it in her mouth.... about 5 times before she managed to claw my finger.

So I had to wrap her in a bath towel and put the tablet on the wrong end of a teaspoon and she still managed to bite me!

She has now taken the huff behind the sofa and will not eat her fave- ham, or drink milk (tiny bit) I cannot let her outside until I am certain she has eaten something as she has a habit of wating until she thinks she is safe and coughing it back up.

Milo took his tablet 2nd try, ate his dinner and is pulling faces at her through the window :lol:

Please, someone tell me an easier way to give the other 2 tablets when they need done? I can't even get near her to apply flea stuff. Argh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice