Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Worm & Flea Treatments

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Sr197, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Sr197

Sr197 PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone!

i have 2, 8 week old kittens and recently found out they were not treated for worms or fleas before we got them.

I have given them each a dose of worming syrup as this seemed to be the most prevalent issue yesterday.

I have noticed today they are scratching more possibly because of fleas. I have Johnson’s 4fleas spot on for kittens less than 4kg as I am unsure of their weight.

We are not due to go to the vet for a first visit until Thursday and I am worried that the fleas will get worse and spread over the house in that time.

I am looking for some advice if possible, if I were to give the kittens the spot on for fleas when could I do this bearing in mind they have the worming syrup about 30 hours ago or would it be best to wait until we see the vet in 5 days time.

just want to do what is best for the kittens :)

thank you in advance!

#1 Sr197, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice