UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have absolutely NO idea where I got the idea from that this was a pellet litter!!

I knew OH was going to change the litter today from Golden Pine over to World's Best (thank god.. or so I thought!) so when I got home to find it was still 'Golden Pine' in the trays I commented (as us women folk often do :p ) about it not being changed.. 'It has!' he responds which took a while to then register in my brain as 'it looks exactly the bl##dy same, argh!'.

No way I'd have paid the price if I'd known.. Definitely feeling like a muppet right now! :blushing:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Give it a chance ;) yes it tracks but its not too bad with fluffy trousers and tails although I only have the one fluffy so not the best example.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I take it back.. This stuff defies all the normal rules that I associated with this kind of litter. The tracking is seriously minimal, I'm amazed! Far, far better than OKO & NG.. and anything has to be better than Golden Pine. That said, the clumping isn't as good as Golden Pine (which was nothing short of excellent in that sense) but we'd much prefer a cleaner house than OH having to sieve poo/wee for a few more minutes!

So unfortunately.. It looks like we're stuck with this expensive stuff, but hooray for finally not having cat litter attached to my feet constantly! Worth it I think :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.