UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
PaH do the basic one which I'm currently testing to see if it's really true that it clumps less efficiently. With only three cats I didn't notice a difference, but these kits really do test litters to the max. You want extra strength or multi cat formula if you want to play safe.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
As oliviarussian said, the one in Zooplus is the new packaging. I know that because it's been two years I've been curious about it :eek:
They have two types, a standard and an extra strength one.

Are you trying it MB?

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As oliviarussian said, the one in Zooplus is the new packaging. I know that because it's been two years I've been curious about it :eek:
They have two types, a standard and an extra strength one.

Are you trying it MB?
I was thinking about it but have decided to stick with OKO for now. I got some new mats from ZP a couple of weeks ago and they have made a HUGE difference with the tracking. Which is a blessing given that NG seems to continue to be [email protected] :rolleyes:

Thanks for your feedback ladies - always appreciated. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Did a fresh tray using the extra strength stuff yesterday after buying a bag to test after abusing the £10 voucher on ZP, and my god does it clump brilliantly!!

Works out to £2.66 per kg vs NG's £1.65, but there is no broken clumps or little bits of dirty litter still in the tray.

Going to see how long it lasts, and if I can get than a month out of it, will most likely make the switch.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I was thinking about it but have decided to stick with OKO for now. I got some new mats from ZP a couple of weeks ago and they have made a HUGE difference with the tracking. Which is a blessing given that NG seems to continue to be [email protected] :rolleyes:

Which mats did you get please?

I bought Worlds Best when the £10 offer was on but haven't tried it yet because I was sent a replacement bag of OKO which I am currently using.

Still prefer the Nature Gold though, pellets are easier to sweep up

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
I am in love with this litter!!

Solid clumps that don't break, doesnt smell at all and absolutely minimal tracking - I mean the tiniest amount imaginable, like hardly anything!!!

Also, not one of the cats has had any stuck in their trousers at all - I have just ordered 30kg of the extra strength (as its on offer for the same price as the normal stuff), but even with three cats I don't need the ES.

Has a huge thumbs up form me :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I am in love with this litter!!

Solid clumps that don't break, doesnt smell at all and absolutely minimal tracking - I mean the tiniest amount imaginable, like hardly anything!!!

Also, not one of the cats has had any stuck in their trousers at all - I have just ordered 30kg of the extra strength (as its on offer for the same price as the normal stuff), but even with three cats I don't need the ES.

Has a huge thumbs up form me :thumbup:
Sorry I am a bit thick these days. Do you mean the first link, the [email protected] one?

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
I'm finding that the stuff from the Zoo doesn't clump as well as the PaH stuff, I presume due to rough handling in transit and during packing which breaks the granules down. Will be buying mine now on direct from Purrsonal Touch.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts

I used to use World's best as was recommended to me. Then a few months ago noticed OKO in [email protected] so gave that a go. Other than World's best being a bit finer, I haven't noticed a difference and neither have the cats, so I have now decided to use OKO and see how it goes.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I don't know why I chose WB originally, but I definitely wouldn't change I fine it clumps very well. I top the tray as needed and only do a change once every 5 or so weeks.

When the ultra clumping was on offer at ZP, I bought a bag - I am sure it it just a little larger, but I normally have the regular one (green bag) as I find that works well for us.

The WB ultra clumping from ZP is in a red bag, regular in a green one. Also from ZP the weights are in Kg, the bag in the link from [email protected] is in litres. Maybe they package it differently for the in store market.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've tried a few clumping and wood pellet litters....now we have Max who poos A LOT the clumping is the best for us....but cause we get through SO MUCH (seriously, this kitten is some kind of smelly poo machine) and cause my husband is in between jobs I've just bought Morrison's own brand value cat litter for about £1.40 for 1Kg - I'll let you know how we get on :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.