UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some cats just develop a death wish........

And Abby deciding to take up residence (or invade) His Royal Hissiness Grumpypants own personal cube, the one he lives & sleeps in, was definitely NOT her wisest move.................... :eek: :eek:

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice in here innit......................"

"Not too keen on the neighbours, there's a big white cat giving me evils through the window." :rolleyes:

Fortunately, disaster was averted when the squatter evacuated the premises on the bribe of some dreamies.

Phew!!!!!

:D :D

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Oh, Abby, surely the white hairs are a giveaway that that's Grumpy Hissipants' property! Or was it an excuse for Dreamies? :hand:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha abby your beautiful :001_tt1: your slave is very mean not showing you off more often, I think you should come live with me, Il show you off properly ;)

PM your address and she's all yours.......................
:devil:

*Merson saunters away from the laptop as Moggybaby walks back into the room.............................. Singing: *

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Aww look at her pretty little face :001_tt1::001_tt1: Abby just wanted to share Merson's cube and maybe get a little cuddle with him :D

I can hear Merson saying 'No chance kiddo' :D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww look at her pretty little face :001_tt1::001_tt1: Abby just wanted to share Merson's cube and maybe get a little cuddle with him :D

I can hear Merson saying 'No chance kiddo' :D
He said it loud enough so you very likely did!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you'd have thought by now she'd know better!!! we are missing pics of your gang!!! more pics please...
Pics are required !!!! :D :D :D
Thank you for your requests but I firmly believe that 'less is more'. It would not do to flood the forum with piccies of The Posse - it would only become boring. :D

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Now come on MB play fair!! We haven't had any in ages until the gorgeous Abby popped up... just a few to keep us quiet!!

CCC Hows Moo? She's off to her new home shortly isn't she?
MB is clearly very selfish , not allowing us to gaze upon her beasties !! :) :D :D

moo is super , she's very excited as she starts her new life on Saturday !! :) :)

Fuzzy is even more excited !! :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moo has instructed me to post a "farewell for now" thread on her behalf for her fans :D :D :D So i need to get taking pictures of the princess to keep you all going until her new slave joins the forum :D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I think pictures of Princess Moo are FAR more appropriate at this time.

We don't know how long we may have to wait to see more. Always assuming the new slaves join the Forum. They may take one look at us all, see what a bunch of nutters we are and run for the hills, never to be seen again!!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol:

So altogether everyone............

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO
MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I think pictures of Princess Moo are FAR more appropriate at this time.

We don't know how long we may have to wait to see more. Always assuming the new slaves join the Forum. They may took one look at us all, see what a bunch of nutters we are and run for the hills, never to be seen again!!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol:

So altogether everyone............

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO
MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her new slave better had join the forum or i shall have to go round there and repossess !! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
CCC we shall look forward to it... and MB ok you're right as always..(just don't go getting to big headed about it) Moo pics will be much more appropriate.... I'll let you off for now....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.