UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've kept quiet about this as there is little by way of ringcraft in my area and I although I was doing as much as I could at home with Denver I was not confident in my abilities as I would have liked. Denver on the other hand was not phased by anything and thoroughly enjoyed his day in the ring.

I am happy to say his first ever time in the ring secured him a 3rd place in Limit Dog and a place at Crufts and I would like to thank Set_Nights, Shrap and Ballybee for showing their support - it was good to see faces that Denver and I knew!

So I guess this means I will have to keep up with the 'at home' training then. :)

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
I still can't believe he's so big!!!

It was great seeing you and Denver yesterday, he's such a lovely boy :D

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
well done - mind you I'm not that surprised - he is an absolutely gorgeous boy, has excellent conformation and certainly last time I saw him was in perfect condition and fitness.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Was good to see you and the big lad. He thought I made a very good leaning post lol!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you so much for your praises - I have owned Danes for many years and always wanted to show but just never got round to it so maybe now this will give me the incentive to carry on.

I know Denver loved the whole thing, the atsmosphere, the dogs, Denver loves all dogs and was in his glory being surrounded by so many different shapes and sizes and of course the hugs he was getting from people he didn't even know.

Just fabulous - thanks again.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I would say well done etc but I think I have already prattled enough in person/on the phone/email about how much I love Denver and how you both did amazing :p! Such a lovely boy and he did you proud :).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.