Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Working Golden Retrievers?

Discussion in 'Gundogs & Gundog Training' started by GoldenShadow, Sep 17, 2011.

1. orkney

orkney PetForums Junior

I was looking for some pictures of Chester working but the few that there are, are all on my OH phone (I have only been out with him once while shooting) but my daughter is doing some obdience with him aand here is a picture of them at a training weekend we did last week with Shirley Clowes.

And one with my OH while out on a walk/swim dummy training

Attached Files:

2. springerpete

springerpete PetForums VIP

He looks very much like my Flyte.

3. J_fo89

J_fo89 PetForums Junior

Hey hope you don’t mind my asking. I just came across these pics of your girl Emma. Can I ask which breeder you got her from ? She is beautiful

4. Proud Grandma

Proud Grandma PetForums Newbie

There are Goldens of all shades of color that possess the drive and heart to retrieve and do will as a gun dog, but many people seem to use the Field Golden the most for that. Benjamin Irving Goldens has a beautiful female," Molly", that has a grandfather that was inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Master Hunter. They just had a litter with Molly and the sire was a male out of Wyoming - Rowdy - who goes hunting with his family every year. The working Golden is out there, so don't give up....there is nothing better than a Golden ;) I posted a picture of Molly I pulled from Benjamin Irving Goldens website. Mollyhair.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice