Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

woohooo got my bunny today xx

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by mellimoo, May 5, 2010.

1. mellimoo

mellimoo PetForums Junior

yeehaaa yes my little bunnyboy came home today i was soooooo excited he's lovely but very tiny the woman that i got him off had to let him go early cos her rabbit ( that she rescued ) had another litter of 4 bunnys last night unexpectedly and the mother was no longer feeding the babies that she already had so the woman has been feeding all the babies that she had before and she rang me today asking if i wouldnt mind him going early as she was finding it hard to cope with, seeing that she is a single mum of 2 lilluns and with all the baby bunnies and other pets that she had too, she had to take one of the little babies too the pdsa yesterday cos she came down stairs and he was all limp and just laying on his side bless , but she did the right thing good on her ...
    So anyway i have my baby boy home and i've called him dillan, he's feeding lovely and he's a nosey little so an so he he he.
    I will post some pics of him asap :thumbup:

2. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

he sounds lovely, will look forward to seeing pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice