Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

woohoo

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by shells, Apr 26, 2011.

1. shells

shells PetForums VIP

im finaly getting someware with tinker. as posted before my cats were strays who adopted my shed as a home. well gwen is no longer with us but ben and there kitten tinker still is however they do a disapering act every so often. tinker has just turned 1 and is booked in to be spayed for the sixth time as everytime she gets out just before hand and we cant get her in a box or carrier or anything. she will come in and have her food on my window sill but thats as far as she will come in.
    today however she come home she did another disapearing act bn gone for a few weeks so has dad as usual. well i broughed her box in from the shed and put it on the table by the window and she has come in and layed in it walked along my counters and gone back to her box:D she has gone back out now but has been inside for well over an hour following me as i have been pottering about. the vet and rspca woman said not to rush her as she may run of for good but im soo happy im finaly getting somewhere hopefully i will finaly get her done before she gets knocked up

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

can you set anything up to catch her?? being 1 year old and not been caught yet is flippin impressive!

must have good neighbours who neuter their pets!!! :)

3. shells

shells PetForums VIP

lukily my neighbours cats are all done our local animal shelter said they would lend us something to catch her but i rang them to see about it n the place is closed now. but she is now coming in today so im hoping she will come in enough that i can close the window my problem is she gets nasty when cornered n my home is open plan so no where really to keep her away from the kids should she get nasty. hubby dont get y im worrying and whanting her done :mad: it has caused some quarrels . she is booked in again on the 5th of may and i will do all in my power to get her there . dont get me wrong i have really tried to get her there already and been scramed to hell n back but as said today was a huge improvment. the vet has sugested to leave her a few days with her box where it is as she has come in to it then change it for the carrier so she will use that instead and hopefully i wont have an issue getting her there. fingers crossed.

4. shells

shells PetForums VIP

im to late:( she has bn coughed:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice