Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

woohoo

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by xxsarahpopsxx, Apr 3, 2011.

1. xxsarahpopsxx

xxsarahpopsxx PetForums VIP

We are finally starting agility with Geordie :D

We have been looking around for a club for a while but there has been none close enough as we didnt have a car. Then when we did get one, i have been writing up my dissertation and it kind of got put on hold.

Anyway, dissertation is done now :prrr: and i happened to pop onto the cat and dog home website (bad i know as we arent getting another one until we have moved :eek: )and clicked on their forum page, which i dont usually go on as its not very well manned and doesnt get many posts.

There was a post from the agility club which is a while away from the city and they are starting up classes in the paddock at the home :D.

I emailed on thursday, but hadnt heard anything so presumed there was no spaces left I i am a bit impatient :p ) and just received an email saying that we have a space :p.

Geordie will love it, i'm sure as she loves any oppurtunity to jump things - be it tree trunks, park benches walls etc. plus having collie/whippet in her breed i'm sure she will be very good at it :D

2. Pets_R_Me:)

Pets_R_Me:) Guest

Great :D I'm sure you'll both love it. Cali and I have a ball :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice