Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Woo Hoo, I know how to live

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedogsmother, Apr 20, 2011.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Ive got a very exciting, high flying day tomorrow. Im going to take the children touring round charity shops (lucky little so and so's :lol:), then off to the tip with the huge amount of broken toys I got out of the kids cupboards today, then as if the excitement couldnt get any better, Im going to have my stitches taken out, woop woop will the fun never end I hear you thinking. Its only because the kids are on holiday that Im able to be so care free and fun loving, obviously normally my days are just plain boring ;). So does anyone have anything that actually IS exciting planned for tomorrow?

1 person likes this.
  2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

PMSL rep for this thread :D

xxxx

3. Erzs

Erzs PetForums Member

Lol, sounds like my kind of day! In fact I might head down to the charity shop and see what books they have in. Other than that I get to find out whether or not my boyfriend has decided to break up with me! :thumbup:

4. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

After Mondays shenanigans I hate to think whats in store for me tomorrow after a days leave :D The seemingly innocent conversation I had with my boss after a seemingly innocent act of clumsiness cannot be repeated here :lol:

yeah me thinks tomorrow will be 'different'

#4 Beagle Mafia, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  5. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

please , I'll be staying in the house on petforums & watching animal planet .... Living my life to the extreme here ;)

6. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

YEPPPPP! I'm off to wales for the day :D

THEN pick up a radio, and 17" alloys for my NEEEEEW Renault Megane Coupe 1.6E Sport (98 plate) that my dad bought me cos my Punto was making funny noises and we think its about to give up the ghost!

ANNND student loans FINALLY paid me my first loan :D

7. Jonesey

Jonesey PetForums VIP

Wednesday is my day off so first I'm volunteering at my son's school for the morning! THEN I'm taking my MIL to the dentist and walking my dog while she's in! THEN I'm going to clean my son's closet to make room for the stuff he's keeping! THEN I'm going to the dump (tip for you?) with the 5 bags of mismatched and/or broken toys from my daughter's room that she was never willing to give up before (I told her she was becoming a hoarder - at 13! - and it frightened her), plus the two from my son's room and take the bags of clothes, toys and unused/played with games and makeup sets and etc. to the donation bins. Spring cleaning rocks! THEN once the kids get home from school I'll take them to their Granny and Granda's house for a visit and THEN we have a stupidass baseball parents' meeting at 8pm. I'm already sorry we signed our son up for baseball, the coach called tonight and said he should be practicing throwing and catching - about three thousand reps a week, he seemed to believe that would translate into 15mins a day - yeah right! The boy's 8yrs old FFS.

8. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

cleaning the house, moving boxes, washing, ironing...i'm so living the dream

9. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Im taking my sisters little border terrier to vets Bobbys turn on friday for booster :)

Attached Files:

10. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I have work today. Then I might potter in my garden. Then I get to cook dinner and tidy up!!

11. shells

shells PetForums VIP

were hitting the community farm with the kids this morning then im moving my green house and doing some planting then laundry and general house work and of course got to feed my animals(kids included) inbetween all this oh what fun lol:D

12. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I'm at work today and tomorrow then tomorrow night we have the ringcraft christmas party. Yes I know its not christmas but it had to be cancelled due to the weather so they have rescheduled it for tomorrow instead. I also have to find a way to get our Ben to go as I think they are planning a little surprise for him too. It is his 18th birthday the following week.

Then on friday Ben and I are of to sunny Great Yarmouth for more birthday treats for Ben. I have no idea what she is planning but I know all our friends down there have been told about his birthday and my friend does have a soft spot for Ben. I think a pair of knickers will be coming into it somewere but thats another story:D:D;)

13. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Got to go over my mates house at 11 to take her sons photos out of the shed so she can store them in her bedroom cupboard, thats if the mice havent eaten them :eek: then off to get a box for Teigans two puppies coz they are trying to get out the top of the one they got, 5 weeks old today and so mischeivious and playfull, both got homes to go to and owner is coming to visit them soon. Then back on here for the day AGAIN.:D

14. Sheen and Eli

Sheen and Eli PetForums VIP

Cutting the privet at the bottom of the garden (while the neighbours are away)
    Then I will spend the rest of the day itching from the rash it will cause.
    The lads will tell me how boring it is but not want to walk down town or on the park with the dogs because,
    "Garrrrrrrrrrd!! we not be able to have anything"
    Then on saturday and sunday I get to stay in on my own while they all bogger off to Santa Pod to watch drag racing.
    ROCK N ROLL :cornut:

15. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

Off to friends house where 4 of us are having haircuts and colour:) (hehe the

more we get the cheaper it is;))

Taking dogs round to her 8 and the others are bringing theirs.......so in total 17

dogs having a great time in this gorgeous weather:thumbup:

oooooh just remembered *makes a mental note*.......must get some shopping or nothing to eat again:D

16. xhuskyloverx

xhuskyloverx PetForums VIP

Still don't really know what i'm doing today!!

Walked the dogs, not for long though as its too hot for bella :( Fed the dragons, let the tortoises out, had a shower. Might take the dogs into the front garden its shady there and do some training.

Need to clean the mouse out but thats about it :confused: Another boring day!!

17. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

I live in Wales, and it is lovely here today! :) I have a friend visiting who I haven't seen for a while, and we're going for lunch outside the pub, followed by as yet unspecified lazing around in the sun :D

Enjoy your new car!

18. thedogsmother

Got loads of bargains from the charity shop, including a lovely spare cage (yeah yeah I know Im a cageaholic :eek:).

19. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :mad2::mad2::mad2:

20. thedogsmother

Yep I know :eek:, but it was cheap:001_smile:., and anyway I only had 21 spare cages, what if 22 rodents walked past the house today eh, well at least I would be prepared :D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice