Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wonderful coats for your mutts..AND help rescues!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by JSR, Jul 2, 2010.

1. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

TRPD are starting to remind everyone to order your winter/autumn coats now!! Everyone waits until the weather turns and sometimes face disappointment!

Huge range of lovely coats are available:

Special favourites are : Stormcheater coats specially made for Sighthounds. Range of colours available but my favourite is this fab orange (modelled by Naughty Norris himself!!!)...honestly can't help but see him even if he's stuck in a gorse bush!! Prices are extreamly reasonable, this one was £13.50 INC P&P!:thumbup: Collar can be worn up around the neck or down and all coats are either fleece or cotton lined (your choice).

[​IMG]

Standard coats are available, this come in greyhound cut, deep fit or standard. Deep fit are fabulous for staffie and deep chested dogs..and us staffie owners know what wimps they can sometimes be in the cold so they do appreciate a nice coat!!:thumbup: All colours and some special fabrics available, just ask what they have.

[​IMG]

Also beautifully soft fleece house coats, which double as cold weather coats and are shower proof!

[​IMG]

And of course our oldies deserve some comfort! These fab fleece lined closed fronted coats are perfect for chilly days or snuggling up to the fire!

[​IMG]

Please post on this thread if you are interested or register on TRPD and post in trpdpetcraftproject - Please post orders here May/June. for anything you need help with.

Remember ALL profits from sales are given back to rescues so what possible reason would you have for not buying your coats, collars and leads from TRPD??? :confused1:

2. Phoenix&Charlie'sMum

Phoenix&Charlie'sMum PetForums VIP

I bought all of my fleeces off TRPD and must say they are lovely coats, very well made, the prices are great compaired to shops like P@H and my dogs love wearing them.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

3. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

I got a lovely blue fleece for Norris too! They are beautifully made and so different! :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice