Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

WL

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Apr 10, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Our sammy went through a phase of pooping under out kitchen table every day for about a month, turns out he wasnt too keen on the cat litter. maybe changing yours is worth a try ;)

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Its been the same for yrs, she is three. She mainly does it in winter, but my other cats dont do it. Cant keep replacing furniture I cant afford it.

3. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

LOL WL. I've just read the thread.

You, ehm, got a bit irate (to put it mildly). LOL

To be fair, I think your response was probably fuelled by the above rather than just their responses which were only one line or two.

You're having a tough time lately, that's all. Ask Bandy for a massage. ;)

As for the cat, it might be time to let her "establish" a territory outside to drain her of all that wee. Also, try leaving her water outside on the porch and never let her drink water inside. I find with all the cats I have owned, as soon as they are outside doing something (such as drinking water) they invariably go for a piss while they're there.

xx

P.S. In the absence of a massage, you could try running yourself a nice deep bath. :)

4. harley bear

Of course you cant thats understandable! Maybe try her with something different to see if she prefers it, maybe she doeant want to go to the toilet where another cat has been? Maybe shes just on the rag and being a funny cow:rolleyes: you know how funny cats can be!

5. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

I didn't get the chance to read the thread but the typical reaction to anything in the cat section is hostility and judgement instead of calmly educating. Hope you don't leave and hope you can manage to sort your cat :(

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

lol I did let go of my mouth a bit :eek: but when someone out right accuses me of hurting my pets, I get a lil pissy ;) specially as there my life, I do anything for them. And thanks xx Bandy has been fantastic :)

Yeah I will try anything tbh, just grateful for normal replys :rolleyes: xx

7. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

thats an understatement :p and thanks. coming into winter and I lost three lounges and no job to replace them, so kinda bit lost with it all.

8. harley bear

I know how you feel its hard to find your feet when your out of work esp when animals destroy your furniture:(

9. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

Just give in WL. Become one of those old ladies who walks around the supermarket with 5 bags of cat litter in her trolley and stinking of cat piss.

We'll still love ya ... for a while.

:D :p

10. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Hey! You saying that's a bad thing? :glare:

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

It is :( I just finally picked myself out of this hole and made my house nice again and she pissed on three chairs ruined them. :( just a kick to the teeth, takes me back a step or ten. x

12. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

ahahaha :D :D why not aye :tongue_smilie:

13. harley bear

Things will fall into place for you, it takes some time but it will. Its so bloody hard when you get **** thrown at you hand over fist but you have to be a hard faced cow and plod on as if nothing phases you..... believe me ive been doing it for the past 10 years;)

Im pretty sure i know who upset you (didnt get to read past page 1) but just let any nasty comments go over your head because they are not worth a second thought:nono::nono:xx

#13 harley bear, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  14. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

That's the spirit! Glad to see you smiling again.

You know, I just thought...if putting her out isn't an option, is there an area that you could leave an old duvet or something that she could piss on? She obviously has a taste for soft furnishings.

15. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Does she have a covered or uncovered litter box? If covered, try uncovered and if uncovered, try covered! Awkward, yes, but some cats are just fussy. Also trying a different litter is a good idea too. What kind do ya use?

16. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Lmao :D I dont want a blanket pissed on all day haha screw that.... And nah she is indoor with a large garden enclosure so putting out is a no go option. :)

17. I am not sure whats been said and by who but WL you are a valued member of the forum so just ignore them. :)

18. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Glad to hear you're going to become a nun...you have some nasty habits...:rolleyes:

19. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

they have covered ones I did have uncovered, so maybe I should give them a choice again of either ?
    I use the woolworths one lol non clumping, just normal stuff.

thanks xx

20. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

The only time I will be a nun is for Bandy in private :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice