UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is a while since I have had to do this, but I lost my gorgeous multi Rupert today. I fear he died of depression for he slowly declined since losing his ratty friend Rodney. He was put up for adoption with Rodney on the reptile forums, and I concentrated on gpsplitting them and getting Rodney to a new home. But I lost the Rupert frat came to me. I mean at first he seemed fine. But he slowly seemed to do less and less. He became more and more grumpy. After a short while I tried him in a baby bath with my group of female fancy mice. But he just chased them, and they were already nervous, and it didn't stop so I had to bring him out. I was hoping to pair him with a couple of girls now they have calmed down, but it just didn't happen.

Am so sorry little man. I feel I have failed you, leaving you on your own. Sleep well Rupert, you were my first multi and I couldn't have asked for more.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Its heartbreaking :( :cryin::(

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
aw no niki *hugs*
we know you did your best for him

sleep well Rupert

-x-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.