Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wishing cats could tell you what's wrong!

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by dootgirl, Jul 14, 2009.

1. dootgirl

dootgirl PetForums Junior

Lottie just isn't herself. She's an indoor/outdoor cat and has been sleeping on and off (more on) for about 48 hours! She's not eating as much as she normally does, but still grooming, purring and coming for a few cuddles. She was sick a couple of times a few days ago but I think it was a furball. If she's eating and drinking a little then I guess she's ok? Just wondered as she's my first cat, and I am very neurotic about her! I hope people don't shout at me and say they're not vets but just after a bit of advice. Thank you!:):)

2. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Don't worry your not neurotic - just a being a good "Mum" & worrying about her.

You can always take her to the vets for a general health check to give you peace of mind (I take mine at the drop of a hat) - they won't tell you off for doing it.

Hope shes back to normal soon.

3. dootgirl

dootgirl PetForums Junior

Thanks Jo! Think I will do that if no different tomorrow.

4. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

aww i hope she gets herself back to normal.
    theres been a few occasions when sheldon hasnt been himself. i no coz he clings to me and wnt let me out of his sight. i think its jst the same as when we're havin an off day. one of those days when nothin is wrong you jst dnt feel like you wanna do anythin.

deff take her to the vets if your worried and if she doesnt perk up

how bout tryin to tempt her with somethin special. abit of ham or somethin she loves but doesnt get often?

fingers crossed for you she improves

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice