Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wish me luck

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Freyja, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Tomorrow is the day. I am judging Junior Handlers at Brittania Leek show. I have been told there are between 6 and 8 entries. I didn't think I would get many as its the first time I have done this. I have handling with Ben for years but have never judged them:eek:

Luvdogs likes this.
  2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I wish you good luck!...xxx You will be a great Judge..:D

3. waggytailsstore

waggytailsstore PetForums Senior

GOOD LUCK!!!!! aLL THE BEST i'M SURE YOU'LL DO FINE

4. pommum

pommum PetForums Senior

Good luck Helen you will do a great job, my friend is going there tomorrow think she is in the AVNSC toy classes.
    We have no show's this weekend as it is my son's birthday and we are having a bouncy castle party for him so going to be to busy for shows.

good luck

take care
    Sarah

5. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I think I'd rather be judging the junior handling than having a bouncy castle party:p. I'm glad Ben is a bit past those sort of parties now

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Well it didn't go to badly. There were 3 entries in each class. The first class only 1 child turned up a young boy with a very naughty american cocker pup. He handled him well was very sympathetic. In the older class all 3 turned up 1 quite experience the other 2 novice handlers. All did very well and all 4 children were handling pups.

Now the results for my dogs Holly was 4th in whippet puppy Amber 4th in whippet junior Simba and Owen didn't do anything.

In the AV classes Holly was 2nd in puppy bitch Amber was 4th in sporting Simba again did nothing. Then Owen and his daughter Amber did the double. Amber winning bred by exhibitor and Owen not bred by exhibitor.

So we ended the day with 3 ,4ths 1,2nds and 2,1sts not a bad ay after all and although it was dull and cloudy the sun did come out and it stayed dry.

7. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

sounds as though you had a good day Freya:D & well done on your wins & placings:) x

8. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

hope it went ok. you are braver than me i've been asked several times to judge them, and always declined. the parents of the handlers scare me lol.

9. waggytailsstore

waggytailsstore PetForums Senior

Sounds like everything went ok for you. Well done you. When's your next one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice