Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Wipes to treat areas with yeast

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Tommytink, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Tommytink

Tommytink PetForums Newbie

On my last trip to the vets they used some wipes inbetween his paws where they said there was signs of yeast. They said they were like hibiscrub wipes and offered to supply me some, no doubt at a ridiculous price, which I declined as I already had hibiscrub itself which I was going to use. However, I think the wipes might be useful to save faffing around with making up the scrub etc (I know, lazy!) and wondered if anyone could recommend some? (As I can't find hibiscrub wipes so guess they go by different names.)

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Commander of a tiny, furry army
    Staff Member

You won't know if you didn't ask ;) but you could always contact them to ask what brand they use & see if you can find a better deal online.

These sort of things?

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...s-for-dogs-and-cats-pack-of-100-(online-only)

Torin. likes this.
  3. Fiona M

Fiona M PetForums Newbie

You could use a pack of 'normal' wet wipes and store them in a tupperware box with a hibiscriub solution poured in?

4. Tommytink

Very true - but going on past experience there tends to be a generous mark-up on these things!

Thanks for the link.

5. cava14 una

cava14 una Anne two black and white boys and a Nortie Tortie

6. Tommytink

I think these are probably what I’m looking for. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice