Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Window screen thingys.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by JJAK, Apr 13, 2011.

1. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

heya,
    I dont normally post in cat chat so please bear with me as i have absolutely no idea what it is im looking for!

Iv been asked by a friend to find a solution to stopping their 6 month old kitten trying to commit suicide by diving out the window in their second floor apartment.

So firstly...are they called 'window screens?'
    and secondly, what are the better brands youve tried?

Any input would be greatfully recieved
    Thankyou in advance :)

2. Nina&Andrea'sMom

Nina&Andrea'sMom PetForums Junior

Hello and welcome!

If you go back a few pages, there are several threads on this topic. The latest one (on page 3) is http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-chat/156515-window-screens-review.html.

I personally haven't tried any of it, since I installed metal window guards, but there's a lot of information and reviews, links, etc on that thread. Good luck, and good luck to your friend too!

3. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

Thankyou :D:D

4. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

I've used Flat Cats, Dominic from the company is very helpful if you need any questions answered :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice