Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Window open

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jun 6, 2010.

1. rona

rona Guest

Just got back from a walk with Alfie, and someone had left their car window half open. It rained hard last night :yikes:
    A very soggy seat I think :(

2. borderer

borderer Guest

wish it would rain here rona

3. Mollydoodle

Mollydoodle Banned

here here. just had about 3 spots and stopped and we havent had rain for about 9 weeks so evreywhere looks brown

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw thats a pain those poor peeps :frown: sposed to be winter here and it is dry as :)

5. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

That happened to me! on Friday it was boiling hot earlier on, all car windows open, I popped out to get some beers to put in the fridge for Jon after work.... Sky darkened while driving to the store, while I was in the store the rain was pounding down.... In the space of 10 minutes my seats were soaked lol... Didn't take long to dry though :rolleyes: I was hoping for thunder, but after 10 minutes the rain stopped and it went sunny again :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice