UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and take your dog! Just thought I'd make my PF friends aware of this.

MountainWalk is now running two competitions - one for a night's stay at Seatoller House near Scafell Pike in the Lake District which includes a 4 course dinner, and a hearty Cumbrian breakfast. Seatoller House welcomes dogs! The prize can be taken any time from March to November 2013. (note I don't advise taking a dog up to the top of Scafell Pike as the boulders play hell with their legs and feet, and Mountain Rescue have had to bring many a dog down - there are lots of other beautiful walks around though).

The second competition might not be of so much interest as they don't accept dogs staying, but the prize on offer is a night's bed and breakfast at the Saracens Head Hotel in Beddgelert, Snowdonia.

To enter either of these competitions go to Mountain Walks for Novice Walkers - Current Competitions

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.