UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JOYFUL NEWS, WILLOWS BACK HOME

Lee was putting up posters not far from where she lives and a guy was sitting in his window, he came out and asked Lee what she was doing and she told him about Willow, he went into the house and came out with her, still with her collar and lead on, and when she saw Mummy the ears went up and the tail never stopped wagging. Willow was beside herself. Sisters have been re-united and you couldn’t prise them apart at present, in fact neither of them have eaten since this all started, so the two noses are in any bowl at present. It seems Willow slept out all night, and when the guy came home she was lying under his window, growling, he quickly put his foot on her lead and the rest is history. Talk about fate. A truly wonderful ending. .

Lee passes on her thanks to you all, and even though she is not part of this forum, she could feel all the love and concern for all you wonderful people, on this wonderful forum, and thanks from me as well, without your support and help it would have been a lot harder.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
:thumbup:Yay, so pleased she is home safe & sound:thumbup: Hopefully she will soon get over her little adventure

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
:crying: I'm so happy, it must have been heart wrenching for your friend to go through the night without Willow. So happy she is home safe and sound.

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Well that has made my day :) I'm so so glad it all turned out well in the end and the little girl is back where she belongs. Bet her mummy will sleep like a log tonight as I reckon she didn't sleep much last night.

Hugs to all from here. xx

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
So happy.
Thank goodness for a great ending.
Been thinking about her all day.
Shed a little happy tear reading this.:D
Made a bad day seem good.

·
Still missing my boys
42,309 Posts
Such brilliant news. It must have been an utter nightmare for all concerned.

If it had been me I would have embarrassed that man so much with the biggest cuddle ever, and possibly, just possibly a kiss :)

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
JOYFUL NEWS, WILLOWS BACK HOME

Lee was putting up posters not far from where she lives and a guy was sitting in his window, he came out and asked Lee what she was doing and she told him about Willow, he went into the house and came out with her, still with her collar and lead on, and when she saw Mummy the ears went up and the tail never stopped wagging. Willow was beside herself. Sisters have been re-united and you couldn’t prise them apart at present, in fact neither of them have eaten since this all started, so the two noses are in any bowl at present. It seems Willow slept out all night, and when the guy came home she was lying under his window, growling, he quickly put his foot on her lead and the rest is history. Talk about fate. A truly wonderful ending. .

Lee passes on her thanks to you all, and even though she is not part of this forum, she could feel all the love and concern for all you wonderful people, on this wonderful forum, and thanks from me as well, without your support and help it would have been a lot harder.
So very pleased they have all been re-united, must have been such a stressful night and worry for all concerned.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.