Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Will You Start to Purchase Pet Food Online?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tailthatwagsthedog, Apr 21, 2017.

?

If you don't currently purchase pet food online do you expect to do so over the next 2-3 years?

Poll closed May 21, 2017.
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. tailthatwagsthedog

tailthatwagsthedog PetForums Newbie

Another way to ask the question is if you don't currently purchase dog food online do you expect to start to purchase online over the next 2-3 years? Why or why not?

2. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

I don't plan to purchase dog food online any time over the course of the next few years. Why? I don't own a dog and I have no intent to become an owner any time soon.
    If you're inquiring about pet food in general, I don't plan to begin purchasing this online either. The food the fish require is obtained from a local pet store, and food to be consumed by my mother's cat is purchased from that same store. I suppose if said store was to close, I may begin buying pet food online considering there is not another pet store nearby that offers a wide range of products. But I can't imagine this would happen.

stockwellcat. likes this.
  3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Its easy for me to buy dog food for my two dogs from PAH or local shops, they are small so I don't have to lift or carry heavy bags of food.
    I've never thought about buying dog food on line, I don't need to.

FeelTheBern likes this.
  4. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Thank you, but, no thank you. :)

Because I like to visit the Pet Store in person, have a browse and maybe talk to the pretty assistants who work there. :Happy

Ya can't do that online.:(

stockwellcat. and FeelTheBern like this.
  5. MollySmith

MollySmith PetForums VIP

Molly's food is only sold online so we do that and she loves it, keep her healthy and it's a small business. I don't buy from chains if I can help it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice