UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tabs: "Hmm I'm don't mind the big one with the half and half face I'll just sit here and stare at him"

Branston: "Oooer I'm not 100% sure about the small one but I'd like to be her friend"

Tabs: " As long as the white one stays asleep I think I could be friends with this big one"

Tabs: "uh oh the white one's waking up"

Lily: "oooh ooooh ooooh ooooh it's the small furry one!! I love her!! oooh oooh oooh, she's really close!! oohhh ooooh I'll go and give her a kiss"

Branston: "Uh oh this is gonna end in tears, I'm backing away from the small furry one with sharp feet"

Tabs: "Don't you dare come one step close you crazy white thing!"

Tabs: "Look human, I DON'T like the crazy white one - tell her to get away from me now"

Lily: "But but but I loooove you please be my friend!"

Tabs: " I SAID GO AWAY!!!"

Lily: "Awww, I you SURE you don't want to play?"

Branston: " Oh well done Lily, you've done it again, I'm outta here!

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
:lol: at Branston, love that last pic where he's 'outta here' when the Tabs decides enough is enough.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Branston was just asleep on the seat of the sofa with Tabs sitting on the back of the sofa when she decided to climb down to him and sniff his ear!! He was asleep and completely oblivious to..... until....Lily spotted what was happening and launched herself across the room towards them to be greeted by Tabs hissing and swiping and poor Branston having a small heart attack :yikes:

Never a dull moment in this house :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,248 Posts
Def very familiar!! Poor Lily, no kitty kat friend for her.:(
Hannah is the same, she goes running up to the cats on her stumpy little legs then proceeds to french kiss them and stick her tongue down their ears! They just get this long suffering look on their faces, probably thinking "well, at least it isnt the teeny brown one that tries to attack me but cant actually bite his way out of a paper bag and so just leaves my fur all ruffled!"
:rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.