Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Will my family rabbit be lonely when I go off to Uni?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by RebDawsEkah, Oct 20, 2018.

1. RebDawsEkah

RebDawsEkah PetForums Newbie

I know that seems quite big headed however, I am quite close to our family rabbit, we tried to bond him with another rabbit a while ago and it just wouldn't happen and my mum thinks it's because of how close I am to him. So now I have this new worry, I've heard before that rabbits can die from loneliness when separated from their partners, and I'm probably going to be going to Uni next year. I know he'll still have everyone else and I'll be home in the holidays and so on but I would just be mortified if he died while I was away.
    I don't know if anyone actually has advice on this but it would just put my mind at ease to know a bit more.

2. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

As he already knows the family and assuming they’ll give him some love and attention, I’m sure he’ll be fine.

RebDawsEkah likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice