Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Will it ever end?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by hazel pritchard, Nov 4, 2012.

1. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

Tonight on a facebook page i saw a 8 week old staffie for sale from it 2nd home !!!! the person that has it now has said her landlord will not let her keep it, i asked her will the person that bred it take it back? she said no they wont, so yet another puppy needing a home, how confused must this poor puppy be only 8 weeks old taken away from its mum goodness knows when and now needing yet another home, what a terribly sad world we are now living in when so many animals are just pushed from 1 place to another.

2. Julesky

Julesky PetForums VIP

very true hazel- feckless society, one of many problems.

In an ideal world the education system would step up where parent's fail at teaching people how to grow into responsible adults- sadly it's a failure all round.

Shame- pup has youth on it's side though- hopefully it will find a forever home, fingers crossed

3. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

We were going to Maplins earlier and a man offered to sell us his lovely looking staff. :( I wish I'd have had a bit of money on me just to take him away.

4. simonehadland2009

simonehadland2009 PetForums Member

it's shocking, why don't people ask their landlords first before getting a puppy, thats what i did before i got kip. surely if a breeder was breeding for the right reasons they would take the pup back

5. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

On another forum, a money forum, I have been following a long thread from a mother of two children in danger of losing her home. Her main concern has been that although the council will give her and her family some sort of roof, what about her dog? The most important thing to her is that she would have to try to rehome an elderly and much loved dog; you read that and then you read about people trying to sell their dogs to strangers in the street and you just wish some of these people could be pts. You really do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice