UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight on a facebook page i saw a 8 week old staffie for sale from it 2nd home !!!! the person that has it now has said her landlord will not let her keep it, i asked her will the person that bred it take it back? she said no they wont, so yet another puppy needing a home, how confused must this poor puppy be only 8 weeks old taken away from its mum goodness knows when and now needing yet another home, what a terribly sad world we are now living in when so many animals are just pushed from 1 place to another.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
very true hazel- feckless society, one of many problems.

In an ideal world the education system would step up where parent's fail at teaching people how to grow into responsible adults- sadly it's a failure all round.

Shame- pup has youth on it's side though- hopefully it will find a forever home, fingers crossed

·
Registered
267 Posts
it's shocking, why don't people ask their landlords first before getting a puppy, thats what i did before i got kip. surely if a breeder was breeding for the right reasons they would take the pup back

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
On another forum, a money forum, I have been following a long thread from a mother of two children in danger of losing her home. Her main concern has been that although the council will give her and her family some sort of roof, what about her dog? The most important thing to her is that she would have to try to rehome an elderly and much loved dog; you read that and then you read about people trying to sell their dogs to strangers in the street and you just wish some of these people could be pts. You really do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.