Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wild Mice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by iheartsonic, Apr 6, 2011.

1. iheartsonic

iheartsonic PetForums Senior

Do they live in burrows? My cats are partial to a juicy blackbird, sometimes Deaky even brings me back a pigeon if i've been an extra good mummy but now it's MICE. And I was wondering why all of a sudden it's changed. So i went to investigate the back of the garden where both Deaky and Benji tend to hang about and up there we have this old freezer that has been turned on it's back, filled with soil and there's a Christmas tree growing (dying) in it. I noticed little holes and tunnels on the surface of the soil so I wondered if that sounds like mice?

I don't care, they're not hurting anybody. Just a general wonderment :eek:

Unless I should be worried? My little 3yo was distraught at the dead mice btw, how cute is that?!

2. rona

rona Guest

Yes that sounds like it may be mice. You will be getting them now as they will be more active because of the warm weather. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice