Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

WILD EXTREME - funky dogwear online shop

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Wild Extreme, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Wild Extreme

Wild Extreme PetForums Junior

For dogs that want to get noticed .... a full range of dogwear in gorgeous colours, sporty, vibrant, strong & durable. Choose your colour from our Rope or Wild Webbing collection and let your dog choose which look to go for. Products include collars, leads, jogging hands-free harness, tie-out stakes, dog whisltes, grooming apron and loads more.

And don't miss out on our stunning & practical pet beds in luxurious faux hide, fleece or all waterproof.

Feel free to check out our website. Feel free to get in touch with any queries.
    Wild Extreme | Outdoor Gear, Dogwear
    info@wild-extreme.co.uk

Attached Files:

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

It might just be me not clicking correctly, but you dont actually show an image of your dog beds, just close ups of the material and zip etc.

3. Wild Extreme

Hiya Nonnie, you're right, but I've got some of the beds going on later this morning. Only just got the new site up and running although we've been trading a while, so there's a few more pix I'm in the process of uploading, particularly the beds and the jogging harness. I've done close ups of all the stuff we manufacture to show the quality etc, the others will be up by close of play today. The fabrics are gorgeous, it's trying to capture it on camera...

4. Wild Extreme

Hey all, there a few more pix up now on the website :)

5. Wild Extreme

Hi all, we're running MARCH MADNESS ... Just register on our online shop on our website Wild Extreme | Outdoor Gear, Dogwear and the 50th registration will win a free collar and lead !!

Get registering & good luck! x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice