Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wight-orb sphereing!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kerrybramble, May 31, 2010.

1. kerrybramble

kerrybramble PetForums VIP

Hey guys, they got this going on at the bottom of culver cliff (by yaverland car park) isle of wight for anyone who wants to experience 'hamster in a ball' feeling! It's great fun-- they have got the Hydro-balls out today!! come and have some fun down there- me and Marlie will be down there from half 11 ish!! hope to see some of you (although I know there aren't that many people here from the island!!

well it's on all summer guys so if you fancy a trip to the isle of wight come along then!!

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

We saw some kids doing this at Gun Wharf portsmouth I think only one managed to even stand up in the time we were watching :D

Have a great day - the weather is looking good :thumbup:

3. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

I am going to the IOW for holidays this year again - the "out-laws" live there so the kids go to see the grandparents every year .... I am joining them this year. THey live in Totlaand bay - where is this in relation to Totland?

C X

4. kerrybramble

kerrybramble PetForums VIP

lol its the other side of the island- but saying that it only takes half hour to get there from here x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice