UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wiggy will be going to her new home on Thursday , they wanted to keep her today while I was doing their home check, but I need the extra pillow in my bed one more night :rolleyes:
Be happy my little princess and we will see you again at Puppy Love Training and walks and maybe for a cup of tea as you only going to be 4 miles from us.
My little darling

My sleepy beauty

My pretty girl

She is going to miss her friend Oso but she is going to have a new boyfriend(8 months old collie)

I am going to miss your kisses my little Wiggy.:001_wub:

·
Super Moderator
29,630 Posts
Aww bless her:001_wub:

It must be hard to say goodbye, but it's a good thing too when they start an exciting new life.

Our pup Rogue's mum has left her foster home to go to her new home today as well

·
Registered
602 Posts
I really respect all of you that foster. :) What a selfless thing to do. I don't know if i would find it hard, but i guess you have to look at the pros. Did you find it hard when you had your first couple of dogs?

At the moment I have a full house but maybe in the future when I have a bigger place and more time I will be able to foster too!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wiggy has been with us for 2 months and a half.
I have to say, I love fostering dogs, helping them in every way possible but as much as I try, every time they go to their new homes I cry my eyes out.
When I updated Wiggys pics I was getting very upset knowing she will leave me on Thursday, but she is only going to be 4 miles from me and her new mummy will come to walk with us by Hawley Lake, so I know I am going to see her again.
All my foster dogs have a very special place in my heart and I will always be here for them, no matter how far they are, no matter how long ago they went to their new families....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My little Wiggy is gone to her new home, I am very happy for her but upset at the same time, I am really going to miss her kisses, her cuddles, rubbing her belly while we watch TV together...
Be happy my little daring and I will see you again soon :001_wub::001_wub:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.