UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I am Wiggy's foster mum,she is 4months old gsd x looking for a loving family who will give her time to trust them as she is a little bit skittish.
She has been with us for 6 weeks now and she is just adorable, can't get enough kisses and cuddles.
Wiggy is very clever little girl and already know sit, go to bed, leave and goes to the garden when she needs the toilet.
When we go to the woods, she walks by my side and off lead she is just fantastic.
Look at that face

And those ears

Nothing wrong with my ears

Lovely Wiggy is in foster care in Farnborough.
She belongs to German Shepherd Rescue South based in Hampshire - Rescuing and Re-homing German Shepherd Dogs in the South of England so if you would like to give her a chance please complete the adoption form (standar procedure) to arrange a home check.
Any questions please feel free to contact the rescue or post in this thread and I will be happy to help.
Take care and hoping to hear from you soon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.