Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wierd Cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Nicci, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Just wondered if anyone elses cat seems to be as mad as one of my boys appear to be? :D First time it happened was well over a year ago and I thought it was a fluke :D But one of my boys seems to be in love with the hoover :D every morning its the same routine I get the hoover out, he flops down on the floor in front of me wanting me to rub the hoover on him. He loves it everyone in the house laughs at this and my mother didn't believe me until I showed her he actually really likes it :D
    I know cats can be as mental as dogs, but this really isn't normal :D :eek:
    Anyone elses cat the same?

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Nope but i have known a few cat lovers who's cats do the same..Very handy to get rid of the nits lol.

3. carol

carol PetForums VIP

lol thats wierd
    i know some dogs liked to be hoovered sprinkle used to

4. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Cuts down on the cat hairs too I wish my other two were the same :D

5. Some cats do like it if got used to hoover from very early age.:D

6. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Would love to say our cats love it but..they have a love/hate "friendship" with our hoovers-in that they love to hate it,though they're used to it and have been forever:D If i tried to so much as put the suction tube thing within a millinch of their paws:eek:Don't think i'd have much hoover left and doubt i'd ever be forgiven:DWhat a great way to get rid of any loose hairs:D

7. Poppyrog

Poppyrog PetForums Newbie

Mine just run a mile when the hoover goes on. Wish they did like to be cleaned with it, as others have said would be great to get rid of the hairs. I didn't realise that shorthairs would molt so much!!!

8. Witchy

Witchy PetForums Newbie

LOL!! Thats really funny - can you get a pic? My mum's dog does that, just lays on the floor and demands to be hoovered lol

I play fetch with Midge (cat on left in my Av), I throw a small foam ball and he'll run and pick it up in his mouth, bring it back to me and drop it on the floor - I have absolutely no idea where or how he learnt this but it's so cool :D

9. staceyscats1

staceyscats1 PetForums Senior

lol awwww my lot hate the hoover, but when i use a dust pan and brush they run off with the brush !! lol

10. LousKoonz

LousKoonz PetForums VIP

two of mine love it and chase it about lol x
    the rest either hate it or ignore it x

you got a fun cat there - at least you can have a giggle at hoovering him :D lol x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice