Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wide calf country boots

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by cinnamontoast, Sep 6, 2013.

1. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

No idea what they're like, but I quite liked their wellies, despite them falling apart early. I emailed the company and had quite a bit of correspondence with the new CE about quality of rubber/material used where he promised it would be much better.

Advert I was sent this morning:
    [​IMG]
    Normal wellies simply aren't tough enough when you spend hours each day around stables, farms or out walking the dog. Try our new extra wide hard wearing country boots

It has taken us over a year to get these boots right - they have a fleece lining, extra tough rubber, a thick well gripped sole and are great value compared to other similar boots. We guarantee these wil handle whatever you can throw at them! Most importantly they are extra wide fitting and come in at only £74.99

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND GET A 10% DISCOUNT CODE. YOU WILL SEE THE POP UP ON OUR SITE WITH THE CODE

#1 cinnamontoast, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. Apollo2012

Apollo2012 PetForums VIP

Nice I like them and know a few people that would like them too, though I have Ariat Grassmere boots they cost me a small fortune but are now 5 years old and still in amazing condition and completely waterproof, I wear them everywhere during the winter and wet weather and when they do eventually fall apart will definitely be willing to spend the money for new ones

3. Barefootgirl

Barefootgirl PetForums Member

I love the Ariat Grasmeres but my legs are just too short! They come up over my knees! I have the Tuffa country boots, they are really comfortable with a really good grippy sole and fit my fat little legs very nicely indeed. They get dubbined about every three months, and i think mine are about four years old and still in great condition.

4. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I read it as WILD calf country boots. I was a bit concerned for a moment :D

5. Pinktoxicalien

Pinktoxicalien PetForums Member

If you want hard wearing wellies i highly recommend Aigle wellies, esp the parcours iso they are fab! I also have a lovely purple pair that are light weight for summer time.

6. Barefootgirl

Hey, it could be the best party ever!

7. JenKyzer

JenKyzer PetForums VIP

Oooh a footwear thread :D:001_tt1:

I purchased these a couple of weeks ago..
    http://www.clarks.co.uk/p/20355690

Goretex being my fave part of them as they're guaranteed waterproof for life :eek: good thick sole so i don't feel stones and stuff underfoot.. been fab so far :) itching for proper winter weather to really put them to the test though :D

8. Apollo2012

Apollo2012 PetForums VIP

lol you must be quite short then im only 5ft 4 and they fit me perfectly, I cant wear normal long riding boots because they're too long

9. Barefootgirl

I am a round midget! Truly, I am only just 5 ft and I have long-ish thighs and short-ish calves, so nothing fits. I have given up on long boots, nothing fits, so i wear short boots and gaiters for competitions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice