Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

wicker carrier

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by katienjess86, Oct 15, 2013.

1. katienjess86

katienjess86 PetForums Junior

i was looking to get a wicker carrier after my argos 1 broke plastic rubbish opinions or any other good carriers apart from the hagen/cabrio??

2. lilythepink

lilythepink PetForums VIP

I have a white plastic covered wire one, had it for ages. Plastic ones look nice but not very sturdy.

3. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

The only plastic one I'd get is the PetCaddy which is top opening. The plastic-coated wire top openers will last you years and years and years.

4. LyraBella

LyraBella PetForums Senior

I have a wicker one. McNulty is a big lad but he fits in no bother. I like it as it looks attractive so I keep it out & he sleeps in there during the day sometimes.

5. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Wicker carriers look nice but they aren't easy to clean in case of accidents and they don't close as securely as plastic or coated wire ones.
    I have a Cabrio - looks nice but is heavy - and a Rosewood top opening one - practical and has good system for securing with a car seat belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice