UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do they insist on coming back under different names lol :) it must be really good here, your obviously very addictive people :D keep it up :001_tongue:

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
do they insist on coming back under different names lol :) it must be really good here, your obviously very addictive people :D keep it up :001_tongue:
ooh the plot thickens....:rolleyes:

you good claire at spotting them...:w00t:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I was jinxys_owner, just a different name now, not been banned :) x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
I got banned from a forum not through something I did. I logged on on some one else's pc and didn't log out properly. They then signed in in my name and sent some people some nasty pm's.I wasn't given the chance to explain I was just banned I will not try to get on even though my son has an account and I could get on in his name. I will be allowed back on in september but I'll go on to tell them I want the photos of my dogs removed of the home page and that will be it. I have been tempted to go on in my sons name and tell them the truth then say I want my photos removed then tell them to get stuffed. I don't need them I rarely go on there anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got banned from a forum not through something I did. I logged on on some one else's pc and didn't log out properly. They then signed in in my name and sent some people some nasty pm's.I wasn't given the chance to explain I was just banned I will not try to get on even though my son has an account and I could get on in his name. I will be allowed back on in september but I'll go on to tell them I want the photos of my dogs removed of the home page and that will be it. I have been tempted to go on in my sons name and tell them the truth then say I want my photos removed then tell them to get stuffed. I don't need them I rarely go on there anyway.
you are better than them hun, if they didnt have the sense to find out what happened properly its there loss

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I got banned off a parrot forum, but then i think they banned most of the posters who posted for more than a few weeks. lol
There are a few on here and other sites that remembered me from it and have pm'd me to tell me they got banned too.

Never been on a forum like it since. I do log in sometimes in another name just to see who they are picking on next.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.