Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why is there a limit

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Rolacolacube, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Rolacolacube

Rolacolacube Owned by 4 cats :)

to how much rep can be given in 24 hours if its to different people?? I have to keep remembering who I need to rep then do it the following day :confused: :( xx

2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

I know, it's annoying isn't it?!:( Apparently they like us to *spread the rep around* as much as possible.

3. Rolacolacube

I spread it around (so to speak lol) but don't understand why there's a limit if I'm repping different people?! :confused: :confused: xx

4. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Ah I see what you mean -- I didn't realise there was a limit on the total amount you could give in a 24 hr period! :confused: Can't really understand the reason for that......

5. Rolacolacube

Me either. All I kept getting last night and this morning was that I'd repped too many times in 24 hours :( :(

6. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

I think it must be to stop people repping each other all the time to artificially increase their reputation.

I have changed it so you can now rep up to 10 people in 24 hours instead of 5.

7. Rolacolacube

Huge thanks. I can understand the limit to stop repping the same people but not so much if its to lots of people.

Thanks again for increasing the limit :D :D

8. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

Good move, please take a small payrise. :) This helps explain why I dont get more rep points. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice