Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

why dont people think

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by greatdanes, Apr 1, 2011.

1. greatdanes

greatdanes PetForums Member

Ive read an ad on pets4homes,
    there selling 2 great danes for £1000 (not related dog and bitch) dog is 12 months bitch is 10months and possibly in pup:mad:, jesus god shes only a baby herself, the ad says something on the lines like they got together and did the business on 10th march, what on earth goes thro peoples minds!!!!, ive mailed her and suggested dane rescues if she was interested but havnt heard back so that might spk for itself really, i just so hope that that pair go to the right home and not someone rubbing their hands together on the thought of making money on puppies:(, if i had the cash i would go and get them thisa weekend but i havnt so i cant,
    i feel for those dogs and possibly puppies,
    god forbid
    i wish i was rich :)

2. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I honestly don't know, I find ads on certain sites so depressing - I can't bring myself to look at them anymore.

I don't know why I am still amazed at just how irresponsible & selfish people are at times :(

3. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Cos that's going to be good for a growing large breed eh? Some people are such money grabbers - it makes my blood boil, as do the ad sites for not monitoring the ads and disallowing ones like this. Who knows if they had to pay for their ads they might not do it! :mad:

4. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

Pure and utter greed ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice