Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why does this have to happened right now?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Emmastace, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

As some of you may know, I am debating getting a companion for Mia. I need to have her issues sorted and will take advice from our behaviourist as to the best time or if at all. Anyway, I have been keeping my eye out for a suitable slightly older boy on rescue sites but, still can't help myself, I look at pups too.
    Just found a litter that are ready mid May. Some really lovely dogs in the breeding lines, KC accredited breeder, health tested (Dad 0/0 hips, Mum2/2), the exact 'look' that I like. Both Mum and Dad have the heads and bone that I have always looked for. Only 2 hours drive away so I could visit easily. There are two beautiful boys still available.
    I am itching to email but know it could go horribly wrong. Part of me is hoping if I leave it a few days they will both have been promised to other people and then I will have to leave it.
    Why does this happen and the perfect pup comes up at the wrong time?

2. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

You know the saying 'what's for you - won't go by you' I obviously don't know the background to Mia but she is present and other pups will come along. (sorry probably not the response you wanted) :)

3. kat&molly

kat&molly PetForums VIP

Has the behaviourist said it would be a bad for Mia, if you went ahead now?
    What breed are they?

4. frodos_electric_guitar

frodos_electric_guitar PetForums Member

See what the behaviourist says, you never know it might not be the wrong time :) Keep us updated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice