Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why does my kitten....

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by LisaCHughes, Apr 17, 2011.

1. LisaCHughes

LisaCHughes PetForums Junior

.... squeak, miaow & make so much noise when she is using the litter tray? Is it to encourage her sister (who is also very well trained), to inform me so I can parise her/tidy up after her, or some other reason?

2. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

Havent got a clue, but if it makes you feel better Molly ALWAYS announces when she is about to have a poo!! She will meow all the way to the litter tray, stand there for a minute or two and meow some more .... maybe it's a warning signal for mum and dad to hold their noses :lol:

3. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

just letting you know that she is going, in the middle, then finished! :D
    they also do it to mum to and littermates lol, find it quite sweet, however they do stop when they get older, well, mine have!

4. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

I've got litter box chatterers too. :)

5. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Hee hee Loki does this too, he's 10 months old now. I think it's cute!

6. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

The only warning you get that Sooty is going to the loo is the voilent noise of sand being flung across the bathroom floor and up the bathroom wall, before proceeding to do his business! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice