UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to see who's online and what they are looking at.Now i've found most in the general chat section love to reply or read to what i class as gossip threads.its got me thinking, WHY? We have some good fun threads,good advice threads, but nope the gossip seems to come tops.:confused:
Any good reasons?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
I love to see who's online and what they are looking at.Now i've found most in the general chat section love to reply or read to what i class as gossip threads.its got me thinking, WHY? We have some good fun threads,good advice threads, but nope the gossip seems to come tops.:confused:
Any good reasons?
Well, let me think, 99% women on here, its inbuilt to want to gosip eh!:lol:

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
Coz its fun? Adds a little bit of drama to my hum drum life? oh, and I get to feel superior if I dont reply and 'rise above it'?
:D
and thats my totally honest answer!!:rolleyes::eek:

·
Banned
691 Posts
theres less thinking involved in the gossip threads! thats not an insult to anyone but personally in the evenings i view or comment on the general section because im usually too tired to give good advice! :thumbup:

the general section/gossip threads are an easy read. plus alot of them turn into arguments these days for some reason and i think everyone likes to read or reply to a little drama now and again!!

i do lots of news threads though! are they gossip? in a way i suppose they are but i do try to make them interesting lol :lol:

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
i do lots of news threads though! are they gossip? in a way i suppose they are but i do try to make them interesting lol :lol:
Im very glad for the news threads. Its the only way I know whats going on in the world!!LOL:lol:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What do you class as a gossip thread Jan.
I don't even open half the threads on general
I class gossip as, nothing of real importance to anyone in general.but there has been a few threads lately that grabs ones attention but is neither here or there.If that makes sence.I can't give examples as i wouldn't want to offend anyone.:(

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
because it's like the internet version of eastenders. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.