Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why do kids...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 31, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Think that just because you are not looking at them you don't know they are being naught?? Lol

Out of the corner of my eye I could see my son using the throw on the couch as a 'rope' dragging himself up. It old him to stop it, as I have just washed them my couch is a horrible colour, I like it to look as nice as poss.. not with the throw all messed up.

So two minutes later he is leaning over the edge of the couch grabbing Dixie or Milo as they walk past. Again I told him to stop, and leave the cat and dog.

He was meant to be tidying his room, or playing with his trains, but cartoons were more appealing!

So I turned round again, and he was crawling about on the floor headbutting Dixie and Milo! So now he is on the naughty step for not leaving them alone.

Telling him I can see out the back of my head and through walls did not work. Lol

x

2. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Well, from a thirteen year olds point of view, it's because we're kids :smilewinkgrin:

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

lol thats kids for ya, will push untill they go over the limit.
    i used to do head stands over the sofa that used to drive my mum potty lol

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Well he has said sorry for being silly on the couch. I tol him if he can't sit on it properly, he can sit on the floor. And Dixie is now in her bed.
    I told him Dixie was sad, because he was being silly she had to go in her bed.

x

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

By thirteen, he should have some sense knocked into him though, good luck :001_tt2: We learn slowly when we want to!

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Kids are blimming crazy :eek:ut:

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

If I said that to my 4 year old he would say fine I WILL sit on the floor!! I don't know where he gets his attitude from :rolleyes:

8. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

I have all of this to look forward to I guess times 2.

9. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Twinnies on the way? :rolleyes:
    I'm a twin and have an older sister so god knows how my mum coped :eek: All twins turn out to be angels, look at me! :smilewinkgrin:

10. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

mine do that lol and they do the sneaky look to see if your watching them!

my daughters worst habit is using the words "im going toilet" and doing something she shouldnt little bugger :rolleyes:

11. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Sorry to say I work with all men. They think its hillarious to pull faces behind my back I keep telling them I know what they are doing as I have eyes in the back of my head. Honestly I'd do better with kids on there well either kids or the chimps at Chester Zoo as they suspect they are more intelligent than the men I have to work with. Oh and they are not young men the oldest is in his 50's and the youngest in his late 30's.

12. kayz

kayz PetForums VIP

My 2 year old has taken to telling me he isn't feeling well and he needs to come downstairs for jelly babies when I take him to bed. His little brother is 7 months and has just started crawling. So mad times here.

Please tell me why after these 2 boys I want to try for a 3rd next year. Must be mad!!

13. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Yeah in November it should be fun. Hopefully they'll be angels but I doubt it

14. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Well mine have been perfectly behaved tonight!!! They have cleaned up the living room, hoovered it, wiped down the leather sofa's and polished the glass tables!!! - little angels!!!! (of course - Friday night is sweetie night!!!!!) :)

15. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Awwww... I just went upstairs to get something, I head my son yawn. Then he came running out of his room in a panic nearly crying!
    My oh had to come up to help figure out what was wrong.
    Finaly we got something had tickled his neck and he thought the bed was going to get him!
    It was the label on his jammies! I cut it out.

x

16. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

Aaaaw bless - poor little thing must have been soooooo worried!!!!

17. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Oh I know beginning to think the only words granmonster knows when I ask her why she's done something is "granma did you see me" :D

18. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Im 14 but my mum still has the same problem! :rolleyes: Actually, i think im worse than that, Instead of the couch, Im on the roof! :ihih:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice